Thursday 20 June 2013

Be Better Known Campaign Comes to an End

Done it!  Having set myself the task of visiting all of the 63 clubs in Rotary District 1090 before I become District Governor on 1 July I've been to Burnham last week and Bicester & Thame this week.  All interesting stops - Burnham & Bicester were their Club Assemblies, where they're setting out their plans for the coming year and at Thame last night they were making significant charitable donations to a bevy of charities, including the Thames Valley & Chilterns Air Ambulance, SERV (volunteer Blood and organ transport), Sharing Life Trust, Hearing Dogs, Thame Day Care and the Meadowcroft Care Home, President Bob's chosen charity.

So, now a week's break and then I'm into the whirlwind that will be my series of Official visits to all 63 clubs - well at least they'll know who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment